The online community and resource center for all in life science related disciplines (BIOSCIENTISTS)
July 20, 2018, 01:25:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Over 3000 Nigerian Life scientists are on ground & willing to provide answers to your bioscience & research questions/problems; You only need to post it online Now! (Requires very brief registration)

To be kept up to date on interesting posts in this forum,  LIKE our facebook page!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IT PLACEMENT  (Read 3651 times)
Blessednoec
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« on: October 23, 2010, 01:14:32 pm »

Pls members iam a 2nd yr student of biochemistry in unn.Does anybody know how and where i can apply for an IT PLACEMENT
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator
Expert in Bioscience Issues

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 03:57:22 pm »

There are many places in Nigeria where you can do your IT as a biochemist. It all depend on your interest. There is the pharmaceutic industries, there are research laboratories, there are medical diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, food companies etc. If your interested in Biochemical researches you may apply to some of the research institutes and laboratories in Nigeria , you may also contact Dr Chukeze( Anambra state). If you are interested in working in a food industry, you can also send your application to any of the many food industries available, you can access some online directory to obtain the contacts of these industries. Same applies to pharmaceutic industries. Hospitals and diagonistics labs are every where around, so you may not have problem locating one.

As i said earlier, your interest really matters, and from experience i have found out that where one does his/her IT influences his choice of career later in life. So if you do your IT in a research laboratory, you may end up being bioresearch inclined like me. etc

All the best in your IT placement search.

Chances favours the trained minds
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator
Expert in Bioscience Issues

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 04:20:16 am »

Share   Share
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:44:59 am by UFUMES » Logged

Chances favours the trained minds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: