The online community and resource center for all in life science related disciplines (BIOSCIENTISTS)
December 17, 2017, 06:26:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Over 3000 Nigerian Life scientists are on ground & willing to provide answers to your bioscience & research questions/problems; You only need to post it online Now! (Requires very brief registration)

To be kept up to date on interesting posts in this forum,  LIKE our facebook page!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: introduction  (Read 4739 times)
lawal fatimah
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« on: February 16, 2011, 03:52:11 am »

Hi everyone, am Lawal Fatimah, a graduate of biological sciences from A.B.U Zaria.Am currently serving in Lagos. Am really interested in research and hope to get encouragement from the forum.i would also put in my contributions to this forumand I look forward to meeting researchers here.
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator
Expert in Bioscience Issues

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:12:07 am »

You are welcomed onboard Fatimah! You are surely going to meet lots of bright minds and fellow Nigerian Bioscientists over here. Looking forward to seeing your contributions to ongoing discussion in this online community of scientists.

Chances favours the trained minds
jonaz71
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 11:19:05 am »

hi all,
am currently studying biomedical science in the UK and i do look forward to interacting with fellow like minded individuals who are interested in science, research and writing scientific journals as writing is one of my favourite hobbies.

i do hope to meet people who would love to share their knowledge on latest findings/ research in the science field.

Cheers
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 01:37:07 am »

You are welcomed to this forum Jonaz, you are in the right place.Everyone in this forum is interested in science which is really our focus. feel free to contribute to ongoing discussions or start any discussion that interests you. On behalf of everyone here, you are welcomed!

Jemine
Newest Bioscientist

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 06:43:18 am »

Hi everyone, my name is Jemine. I'm a microbiologist, I attended the University of Benin. I currently reside in Abuja. I look forward to learning
from
 and contributing to this forum.
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 03:26:37 am »

hi Jemine, U are most welcomed. looking forward to seeing your contributions to our posts here.

baliromavilas
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 02:35:00 am »

I AM HERE NEW AND GIVE THE INFORMATION OF TRAVELLING

Bali villas (http://www.baliroma.com/)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:37:32 am by baliromavilas » Logged
AJAYI
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 04:06:07 am »

Hi everyone, am Lawal Fatimah, a graduate of biological sciences from A.B.U Zaria.Am currently serving in Lagos. Am really interested in research and hope to get encouragement from the forum.i would also put in my contributions to this forumand I look forward to meeting researchers here.

Datadesanya
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 09:18:25 am »

Helo great bioscientists. I am Adesanya Taiwo, a graduate of Microbiology from O.O.U Ago Iwoye,Ogun State.  I look forward to learning,meeting researchers n making my contributions here. Thanks
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 02:55:24 pm »

@ Adesanya, Thanks for joining. You are welcomed on board.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: