The online community and resource center for all in life science related disciplines (BIOSCIENTISTS)
December 17, 2017, 06:24:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Over 3000 Nigerian Life scientists are on ground & willing to provide answers to your bioscience & research questions/problems; You only need to post it online Now! (Requires very brief registration)

To be kept up to date on interesting posts in this forum,  LIKE our facebook page!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am new here and would like to meet other Nigerian Scientist  (Read 2141 times)
filix-mas
Newest Bioscientist

Email
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:23:58 pm »

my fellow bioscientists in the making, am new here. actually when I saw this link I became optimistic that one day my problem will be solved. I am an undergraduate student of botany in University of Nigeria. I want to link up with other undergraduates, graduates, scientists of the same disciple. I will be glad if am granted the help. my e mail is felixnucifera@gmail.come, phone: 08036062242. thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:52:37 am by Francis Umeoguaju » Logged
Francis Umeoguaju
Administrator
Expert in Bioscience Issues

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 09:58:13 am »

Dear felix, I am glad you joined us, We hope you will actualize your desire to link up with other Nigerian Scientist through this forum. You can actually help by inviting your friends and colleagues to join our Bioscience community. Doing That would help create a better and lively online community. Cheers

Chances favours the trained minds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: